- Request an Appointment
Regular eye exams are an important part of your overall health, as many eye and vision problems have no obvious signs or symptoms. Eye exams are also a way of detecting chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, hypertension and diabetes. We use a variety of tests and procedures to evaluate the health of your eyes and offer prescriptions for eyeglasses and contact lenses. See below for a full list of services.
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Pediatric vision exams
- Dry eye management
- Diabetic retinopathy evaluation
- Diagnostic and medical treatment of eye diseases
- Urgent care for eye infections and injuries
- Cataract and glaucoma screenings
- Cataract and glaucoma surgery consults and referrals
- Prescription eyeglasses and contacts
- Visual acuity test
- Visual field testing
To request an appointment, please fill in the form below.